Ramboll provides world-leading consultancy in all areas of port, coastal and marine engineering, and operation services. We assist clients throughout the navigational infrastructure lifecycle and have over 100 dedicated port and marine specialists. Our proven track record includes more than 500 completed port and marine projects in over 50 countries.
Our in-depth local knowledge allows us to tailor projects to local conditions and develop solutions to solve local and global challenges caused by today’s megatrends such as urbanisation, globalisation, resource scarcity, climate change, demographic changes and environmental sustainability. Ramboll has more than 13,000 experts across 300 offices in 35 countries working in the areas of buildings, transport, water, environment and health, energy, oil & gas, and management consulting.
Ramboll provides high quality technical environmental and social services. Our experts provide a high level of maritime and regulatory knowledge and offer excellent communication skills and the ability to think outside conventional parameters. We provide a range of environmental and engineering services to address port and maritime challenges worldwide including:
- Air quality management
- Climate change and adaptation
- Dredge and sediment material management
- Due diligence, compliance and monitoring
- Ecological services
- Energy Management
- Feasibility studies, planning, and design
- Environmental and social impact assessment and permitting
- Environmental and social management systems
- Marine and coastal studies
- Noise impact and mitigation assessment
- Port and terminal planning
- Rehabilitation and maintenance management
- Transport and infrastructure design
- Water and wastewater planning
Contact Dr Douglas Daugherty, Global Port Sector Environmental Leader and US Principal Representative to PIANC’s Permanent Task Group on Climate Change, WG 174 (Sustainability Reporting for Ports) and to WG 188 (Carbon Management for Port and Navigation Infrastructure).