Think Climate is a multi-stakeholder coalition of ten associations with interests in waterborne transport infrastructure.
The Partners comprise of:
- The World Association for Waterborne Transport Infrastructure (PIANC)
- International Association of Ports and Harbors (IAPH)
- International Harbour Masters’ Association (IHMA)
- International Maritime Pilots’ Association (IMPA)
- International Bulk Terminals Association (IBTA) a coalition of the International Dry Bulk Terminals Group and the Coal Export Terminal Operators Association
- European Dredging Association (EuDA)
- Smart Freight Centre (SFC)
- European Sea Ports Organisation (ESPO)
- Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology (IMarEST)
- Inland Waterways International (IWI)
Through an unprecedented collaboration, the partners in PIANC’s Think Climate coalition have committed to work together to support the inland and maritime navigation infrastructure sector as they respond to climate change.
By furthering understanding, providing targeted technical support, and building capacity, the coalition’s ‘Navigating a Changing Climate’ initiative will encourage the owners, operators and users of waterborne transport infrastructure to: