As we prepare for the Navigating a Changing Climate conference in Brussels, 27-28 March, the Think Climate coalition is pleased to welcome five new supporter organisations:
- Aurecon, consulting engineers who bring ideas to life
- Cardno, professional infrastructure and environmental services company
- Sprott Planning and Environment Pty Ltd. a leading Australia-based consulting practice
- UK Maritime Pilots’ Association, the representative professional body for Maritime Pilots in the United Kingdom
- University of Rhode Island, Department of Marine Affairs: leadership in marine and coastal management through teaching, research and outreach.
For a full list of NavClimate supporter organisations, visit http://navclimate.pianc.org/supporters